loading... close

I'm a man of 20,I have different chest as compared to other. It was from the age of poverty. Should I checkup for this????

Samar  Gaurav Profile
Asked by


Learning About Breast Cancer 2 months
  • Betti A Profile
    Survivor since 2013
    Any changes to one's body should be checked by a doctor as some testing may be needed.
    2 months Comment Flag
  • Merri Sedgwick Profile
    stage_1 Patient
    I’m not quite sure what you mean by a “different chest”, but I would suggest that you check this out with your doctor.
    2 months Comment Flag
  • Kathy Dunlap Profile
    I knew a family where the mother, father, and children of both genders had breast cancer. Men still have breast tissue even if it didn't develop. If in doubt get it checked out.
    2 months Comment Flag

Educational Video

Personal Story

  • No related Story

Related Topics

    There are no topics for this question

Looking for another topic?
Use the search box in the top right.

Footer 2

Inspire hope by becoming an advocate for breast cancer prevention.

spread the word